|HOW TO APPLY :
1. FOR LOCAL APPLICANT
2. FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Applicant is allow to update application information before closing date of the advertisement.
2. Applicant must fill in the required information and make sure the information details has been filled completely before click 'Submit Application'.
3. All uploaded documents must be Certified True Copy. If applicant unable to fulfill the requirement stated, IGS, UPSI have a right to INCOMPLETE/ REJECT the application.
4. Applicant will NOT ABLE to update their application data after click 'Submit Application' .
5. Offer letter will be issued based on current address which has been stated in Online Application.
6. PROCESSING FEES
6.1 LOCAL APPLICANT
6.1.1 Pay MYR25 via UPSI’s E-Payment (Online Banking/ Visa/ Mastercard) (OR)
6.1.2 Purchase Bitara ID (MYR26) at nearest branch of Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN);
- BITARA ID is valid throughout the year of purchased.
6.2 INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT (MYR100)
6.2.1 UPSI’s E-Payment (Online Banking/ Visa/ Mastercard) (OR)
6.2.2 In the form of International Bank Draft (OR) Telegraph Transfer:
Beneficiary Bank : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Swift Code : BIMBMYKL
Beneficiary : Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Beneficiary Account Number : 08068010003264
6.2.3 IGS Main Counter, UPSI (Cash) (OR)
6.2.4 Bursary Department (Credit & Debit Card)
Institute of Graduate Studies
Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
35900 Tanjong Malim
Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Email : email@example.com
Tel No. : 05-4505482/5511.
Please specify your IC NO. (Local) and PASSPORT NO. (International) when communicating and dealing with IGS regarding your application.